Months equal to July 2011
The month July 2011 has 31 days and starts on a Friday.
July 2011 has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays, 5 Sundays.
Below is a list of months that have a common starting weekday and equal number of days:
|Month||Year||Compared to July 2011||Since last|
|March||2002||9 years, 4 months before|
|August||2003||7 years, 11 months before||+ 17 months|
|October||2004||6 years, 9 months before||+ 14 months|
|July||2005||6 years before||+ 9 months|
|December||2006||4 years, 7 months before||+ 17 months|
|August||2008||2 years, 11 months before||+ 20 months|
|May||2009||2 years, 2 months before||+ 9 months|
|January||2010||18 months before||+ 8 months|
|October||2010||9 months before||+ 9 months|
|July||2011||selected month||+ 9 months|
|March||2013||20 months after||+ 20 months|
|August||2014||3 years, 1 months after||+ 17 months|
|May||2015||3 years, 10 months after||+ 9 months|
|January||2016||4 years, 6 months after||+ 8 months|
|July||2016||5 years after||+ 6 months|
|December||2017||6 years, 5 months after||+ 17 months|
|March||2019||7 years, 8 months after||+ 15 months|
|May||2020||8 years, 10 months after||+ 14 months|
|January||2021||9 years, 6 months after||+ 8 months|
|October||2021||10 years, 3 months after||+ 9 months|
Between years 2001 and 2021 this occurs 20 times.
Please note that holidays seldom match exactly
About repeating monthsA year has 7 months containing 31 days, 4 months containing 30 days and the final month has either 28 or 29 days. This means that:
- 31-day months repeat on average once every year.
- 30-day months repeat on average four times every 7 years.
- 29-day months repeat on average once every 28 years.
- 28-day months repeat on average 3 times every 28 years.
- Calendar for 2013
- Monthly Calendar – Shows only month at a time
- Calendar Generator – Create a calendar for any year
- Custom Calendar – Make advanced customized calendars
- Duration between two dates – Calculates number of days
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, months, years
- Birthday Calculator – Find when you are 1 billion seconds old
- Weekday Calculator – What Day is this Date? – Find the weekday for any date.