Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Taiohae, Marquesas Islands, France
Eclipse visible in Taiohae – May 9, 2013 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Taiohae (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Taiohae, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Taiohae on Thursday, May 9, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
This eclipse is in progress during sunrise or sunset, so the Sun is displayed only partly in some phases, according to its altitude below the horizon. The animation's bottom edge represents an ideal, flat horizon, which is at the same altitude as the observer.Times are local for Taiohae (MART - Marquesas Time).
Other eclipses visible in Taiohae
Sun & Moon Calculators for Taiohae
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun