Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Marawi City, Philippines
Eclipse visible in Marawi City – May 10, 2013 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Marawi City (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Marawi City, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
The Moon covers only a small portion of the Sun.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Marawi City on Friday, May 10, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Marawi City (PHT - Philippine Time).
Other eclipses visible in Marawi City
Sun & Moon Calculators for Marawi City
- Sunrise and sunset in Marawi City
- Moonrise and moonset in Marawi City
- Phases of the moon in Marawi City
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun