Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Albany, New York, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Albany – Aug 7, 2017 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Partial Eclipse starts
- Maximum Eclipse
- Full Eclipse ends
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Albany on Monday, August 7, 2017
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Albany||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 11:52 AM||329°||60.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Aug 7 at 1:25 PM||15°||62.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 3:17 PM||57°||50.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Aug 7 at 4:50 PM||78°||35.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Aug 7 at 5:23 PM||84°||29.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Albany
Sun & Moon Calculators for Albany
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun