Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Honolulu – Jul 16, 2019 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Partial Eclipse starts
- Maximum Eclipse
- Full Eclipse ends
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Honolulu on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Honolulu||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 16 at 8:10 AM||256°||31.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 8:46 AM||258°||38.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Jul 16 at 10:04 AM||262°||55.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 12:59 PM||97°||85.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 16 at 2:17 PM||96°||68.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Honolulu
Sun & Moon Calculators for Honolulu
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun